This week's #WonderWednesday inspiration comes from flying across the country yesterday.
Some wondering I have about flying:
- How many airports are there in the United States?
- How many flights fly everyday?
- How many people fly those flights everyday?
- When and where did the first commercial flight fly?
- What affects does flying have on your body?
- How much luggage is lost daily?
#59 Who Was the Most Famous Female Aviator?
#75 Who Were the Wright Brothers?
#265 Why Do Airplanes Leave Tracks In the Sky?
#809 Does My Luggage Travel First Class?
#886 How Do You Prepare for Takeoff?
What are you wondering about on the is #WonderWednesday?