Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Cat's Out of the Bag

The Cat's Out of the Bag!


When thinking about writing this post a Seinfeld episode came to mind.  The one where everyone finds out that Kramer's first name is Cosmo.  To this Kramer responds, "I guess the cat is "meeeoooww" out of the bag!"

It is finally official, I was chosen to be a Lead Ambassador by NCFL's Wonderopolis.org Wonder Year Adventure 2012.  I have known since early December and have had the hardest time keeping the secret. Like Kramer, I feel the "cat" is finally out of the bag.

We (Dennis, Barbara, Ben and Betsy) will be using this blog to share our journey through the year.  I will also be sharing how I use Wonderopolis.org in and out of my 2nd grade classroom.

If you would like to follow our journey...
on Twitter: @WonderPhillips
on Facebook: Wonder Lead Barbara

My class blog is:
mrsbphillips.weebly.com

Look for more posts to come soon!  Next week we are heading to Disney and will be "wondering" lots!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you, Mrs. Phillips!!!! We are so lucky to have a technology leader such as yourself at Monroe Primary School. It is a joy to work with you. I am excited to hear more about your journey.

    ReplyDelete