Friday, May 25, 2012

Our Last WONDER WEDNESDAY

Kids love building and creating!  They love building and creating with blocks, legos and and almost anything you give them.  I mentioned to my students one day how much fun it would be to take recycled materials and build with them.  I told them I would send a note home and we would have a "creating" day for our last WONDER WEDNESDAY.
Last week as all the recycled materials and tape began arriving and piling up, we wondered what we could make, build and create with the recycled materials.  Last Wednesday, I enjoyed listening in on the conversations and watching my students create.  It was a wonderful way to engage my second graders the week before school was out for an afternoon.
 


1 comment:

  1. I love watching kids create....give them anything and that natural need to "make stuff" happens. Love this project, photos and all those awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete