My inspiration for this week's wondering came this morning while I was watching the 125th Rose Parade. (I took the picture below as I layed on the couch watching the parade.)
Some wonders I have about the Rose Parade:
- How many roses are used each year during the parade?
- Where do all of the roses come from?
- How is the decision made for what floats and bands are accepted into the parade?
- How long is the route for the parade?
- On average how long is spent on each float, and how many people work on each float?
- How many floats and bands are in the parade?
Related Wonders at Wonderopolis:
#603 Do You Love a Parade?
#920 Does Every Rose Have a Thorn?
#1041 What's the Biggest Marching Band?
I would love to have other bloggers and classrooms join me during 2014!