For Slice #31, I'm going to sum up some things I have learned:
- Keep writing, even when you don't want to.
- Positive feedback is important for motivation.
- It is easier to write about what you know (school and my kids).
- Planning and thinking makes writing easier and better.
- Being part of a "group" helps motivation.
- I need to continue working on my writing.
- Don't be afraid to try something new and take a few risks along the way.
- It takes lots of practice.
- I'm not the best, but I AM A WRITER!